Up Hill By Dora Ficher Counted Cross Stitch KitGecko Rouge odern Cross Stitch would like to welcome artist Dora Ficher© to bring you unique modern cross stitch kits.
'Up The Hill' Counted Cross Stitch Kit By Dora Ficher
Dora Ficher relates autobiographical narratives in her paintings. Abstract shapes, patterns, and vivid color recall cherished memories of her native Argentina.
Dora was born in Buenos Aires and raised in a family of accomplished musicians and visual artists. Her formal training started at a young age when her aunt—a well-known Argentinean painter—taught her to paint in oils. Though interrupted by family moves to Missouri and Philadelphia, Dora continued her training and entered the Instituto de Bellas Artes Beato Angelico in Buenos Aires, where she received her degree in fine arts and art education.
After graduation, Dora returned to Philadelphia to teach art to grade-school children. The innocence, freshness, and unique quality of children’s art inspires her to this day. Most recently, Dora has been able to devote herself to being a full-time artist.
'Up the Hill' measures
14 count: 24.79 x 24.86 inches
18 count: 19.28 x 19.33 inches
25 count: 13.88 x 13.92 inches (options are for 2 strands over 1 stitch or 1 strand over 1 stitch)
With this professionally packed cross stitch kit you will receive the following:
• Full glossy colour cover for reference
• A black and white pattern
• Pre-sorted DMC Stranded Cotton on thread cards with extra length
• 14,18 count aida or 25 count DMC Magic Guide evenweave complete with an extra 2-3 inch border around each side
• Tapestry Needle
• Full Instructions with diagrams
• Our kits are made to order and usually dispatched within 5-10 working days if not sooner. Please allow a further 10-15 working days for delivery outside of the UK.
*Express delivery is available to the USA, Canada and Australia, please message us for details. the UK)
Dora's work is also available as ready made prints direct from from her website: http://doraficher.com
© Dora Ficher (artwork) ©GeckoRouge Ltd (cross stitch patterns)
Etsy shop: http://geckorouge.etsy.com/